Tyndale has a wide variety of intramural sports available for students. These include: soccer, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, basketball and floor hockey. Intramurals are a really great way to get involved in the Tyndale community and make friends. Still not convinced? Here are some reasons why you should join an intramural sport.
1) It’s a great way to take care of your body while having fun, especially if you’re the kind of person that doesn’t really enjoy going to the gym.
2) It’s a really easy way to make friends with people you may not normally hang out with.
3) If you join floor hockey you get a shirt with your name on it.
4) It’s an opportunity to bond time with some of the Tyndale staff. There are a number of staff members who play intramural sports with students.
5) Do you love to win? Intramurals give you a chance to display your competitive side.
6) It’s a great way to reduce stress in the midst of papers and exams. We stress over assignments and tests but intramural sports provide a great distraction.
7) You get to be part of a team. One of the best parts about intramural sports are the people you play with as you learn how to work as a team and complement each other’s skills.
BA Human Services – Social Service Work Track