Tyndale provides many different types of support for our students:
Physical care opportunities
- Academic support from the Dean of Students and the Center for Academic Excellence and Accessibility Services
- Residence support from the Resident Advisors and the Residence Life Director
- Athletic support from the Campus Recreation Coordinator
- Financial support from our Student Financial Services department
- Healthy food options through our dietitians in the Food Services department.
- Personal support through the Tyndale community, faculty and Counselling Services
- Chapels twice a week
- Bible study groups
- Churches within walking or public transit distance
- Friends that pray for each other
- An active intramural program for the whole Tyndale community
- Coffee houses
- Talent nights
- A variety of other outings provided by the Student Council and the Residence Team.
- Tyndale’s vibrant artistic community
Thriving community that unites commuters with residence, freshman with upper-class, students with staff and faculty.