If you’ve been struggling to lead positive sustainable change in your organization, SeeChange workshops use proven tools and a complexity perspective to help you see, respond to, and facilitate change.
SeeChange is a workshop series designed by Peter Dickens and facilitated by a team of faculty and professional coaches at Tyndale University College & Seminary. We will offer a different leading change focus every 3 weeks, starting this fall.
The SeeChange workshops for 2015:
1. September 17: Leadership Identity
2. October 8: Strategic Leadership in an Environment of High Uncertainty
3. October 22: Leading Change
4. November 12: The Spiritual Formation of the Leader
5. November 26: Navigating the Maze of Multiculturalism
6. December 10: Leading People with Different Personalities
7. January 14: Motivating Others
SeeChange is designed to address some of the biggest challenges leaders are facing today, whether they are pastors, business men and women, emerging leaders, managers, or senior leaders.
Take a SeeChange workshop for $75. Each session includes pre-assigned readings, coffee and refreshments, and a learner’s workbook.
If you’re a full-time student, alumni, or staff member at Tyndale, you can receive a discount off your ticket price.
We are passionate about helping men and women to thrive in their roles and see revitalization in their organizations. Come and join us!